Thursday, October 22, 2009

leather jacket obsession?

you will be hearing alot about fall and related things of course so think of it as a 'fall series' that i'm doing :) such as NECESSITIES for the fall! another must-have for this wonderful season is a leather jacket!!

I tell you, I think I have an obession with leather jackts, because everytime I see one...I WANT IT! haha but anyway right now I only have 2 in my collection. The first one is from H&M. I got this number when I went to California over the summer break and now I finally get to wear it because it's cold enough! YAY. and not only is it good for fall, its good for winter too of course!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Black leather moto-jacket.this one was $50 and I got the last one at the store! unfortunately it's just one size too big for me =/ BUT its perfect when I want to wear some layers :)

and next up.......
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


deep chocolate brown faux leather jacket! this one was about $33 at forever21. I got this just last week so I haven't had a chance to wear it yet :)

[apologies for my picture quality being sucky]

I recently saw a cream leather jacket somewhere that I must get my hands on...

hope you're all having a fab. week!♥♥

6 comments:

  1. nice jacketss :)
    im still looking for my perfect leather jacket :P its soo hard for me to find one tht i like AND can pull off lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice leather jackets! :) especially the second one :)
    I don't own any leather jackets so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try wearing a leather jacket too but i havent yet found a good one =). i'll keep searching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GAH! I wish we had forever21 over here, I want myself a deep chocolate brown leather jacket!!!!

    Its meant to be hot at the moment but the weathers been really beaten up, a leather jacket would do me so good :( hahahaha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete