Sunday, July 7, 2013

My everyday makeup routine video

Hello lovlies! For a long time now, i've been contemplating on whether or not to do a video on my everyday makeup routine. I had been on the fence about it, and I know a lot of people may think 'what's the big deal, girls do this all the time'! but for me, it was a big deal. With that said, I finally had the time (as well as the courage) to sit down and actually film this video. It's may not be the best, but i'm glad I did it. It was a huge step for me to sit down and film this video and i'm glad I did! I don't claim to be some sort of makeup artist at all, trust me, but this is just what I find works best for me if that makes any sense at all. Now onto my routine, I don't wear this much makeup everyday, trust me ;) BUT when I do wear a full face of makeup, this is what I go for. On a normal day, when I don't feel like wearing so much makeup, i.e. school or an errand day, i'll just groom my brows with a little powder, eyeliner (which is always a must for me) a pinch of blush to give a little life to my face, and some lip balm! If for some reason you would like to see that routine, then let me know and I will be sure to add it to my list of videos to do! I do love requests so don't be shy! :) so without further adieu, here is my makeup routine: Products used:

-Liz earle moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin

vaseline lip balm

-Mac pro longwear concealer in NW15

-Mac studio fix concealer in NW20

-Mac studio sculpt foundation in NC20

-Maybelline dream lumi touch highlighting concealer

-Naked basics palette : Naked 2, faint, and crave

-maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in barely branded

-Mac eyeshadow in Quarry

-Sephora waterproof kohl eyeliner in black

-Milani eye tech extreme liquid eyeliner

-Makeup forever smoky lash mascara in rich black

-Clinique bottom lash mascara in black

-Stila illuminating finishing powder

-Nars laguna bronzer

-Nars cream blusher in penny lane

-Milani baked blush in luminoso

-Mac lipsick in sweet and sour

Thank you for watching! and if there's anything you see in this video that you would like me to review, let me know and I 'd be glad to do a review post :) follow me on instagram: lucyhnguyen Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. AH! You are so beautiful! =) and yuuuus. new blog buddies! hehe. :3
    I'm totally impressed with Milani. I recently bought one of their pencil liners and it seriously is the creamiest thing ever! Super long lasting and barely any smudging. I never buy any drugstore liners because they always smear so much... I should try that liner out!

    How do you like your real techniques brushes? I'm about to hop on that bandwagon too... hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yes i'm starting to really love Milani! I've only recently discovered this brand but I am obsessed with their liquid liner pens! the BEST i've ever used! and i'm loving my real techniques brushes-they're so affordable and seriously amazing, you should DEFINITELY give it a go :)

      Delete