Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hello all! Today I filmed new videos for my youtube channel so I did a full face of makeup! here are the products I used :) Some are old loves, and some are new loves that I have recently purchased!

All items will be listed below. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Face:

Nars sheer glow foundation in 'Monte blanc' (not shown)

Nars laguna bronzer

Mac 'well dressed' blush

Mac prolongwear concealer

Maybelline age rewind concealer in 'fair'

Mac MSF natual in 'light plus'

benefit watts up

bobbi brown corrector

Eyes:

Naked basics eyeshadow in 'W.O.S, naked 2, and faint'

milani liquid liner

anastasia brow wiz in 'medium ash'

anastasia brow gel in 'espresso'

clinique bottom lash mascara black

Ardell glam lashes

Lips:

Sephora lip liner 'candid candy'

Mac Jubilee lipstick

Clarins lipgloss 02

check out my youtube channel for new videos on beauty and fashion! www.youtube.com/fashionjunkiiee89

1 comment:

  1. So cute! :D Glad you're posting on your blog!

    x,
    Tina

    t1nale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete